To our Leather Spa community,
We've truly missed seing you in store and hope that during such a challenging time, this note finds you and your loved ones healthy and safe.
We're now beginning to slowly open our stores, taking into account local, state, and federal guidelines.
Please rest assured that we are only opening our doors once we can safely accommodate our customers and employees, as your health is our first priority. We know that going into retail will feel a little different, but we're still committed to providing a great experience.
Additionally, we have enhanced our online services with a brand new website to make it even easier for you to repair your tiems from home 24/7
Thank you for being a loyal customer and a valued member of our Leather Spa Community. We look forward to serving you.
We look forward to seeing you again in our stores and are taking the following precautions to help keep our customer and employees safe:
- Sanitizing Stations
- Social Distancing
- Face Coverings
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization
- Floor Markers
- Safety Partitions
- Protective Equipment
- Staying at Home When Sick
- Limited Hours
- 55 West 55th Street
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Grand Central Terminal
- 28 John Street
Stores Temporarily Closed
- The Plaza Hotel
- Grand Central Terminal
Start A Mail-In Or Pickup OrderStart a Repair
On Demand Pickup
Are Leather Spa stores still closed? When will they open?
- We’re starting to reopen stores in select locations, in accordance with state and federal guidelines. In order to prioritize the health and safety of our employees and customers, we have put new protocols in place to increase cleaning and maintain social distancing. We’ve also made changes to our in-store services, and we have enhanced our online features and services to serve you better while you are at home.
What stores are open? Are there any changes to store hours?
- We may be operating on alternative or shorter hours based on local legal requirements and business conditions. Visit our store locator page to check on the status of a store near you.
What precautions will Leather Spa take in stores?
- Social distancing: we’re practicing social distancing. Please help us by staying six feet away from other shoppers.
- Limiting store capacity: due to recent regulations and to ensure enough space for social distancing, we’re only allowing a certain number of people in each store at one time, which means you may have to wait to enter. We really appreciate your patience.
- Limiting store hours: many of our stores will have updated hours to allow us extra time to sanitize everything properly.
- Wearing face masks: we’re wearing masks and we recommend you wear one too—for your own health and safety, as well as the safety of others.